Please select any question below:
Where do you ship?
What are the shipping rates?
What is the shipping time?
What is the delivery time? When will my order arrive?
What is your return policy?
Can't find your answer here? Please contact us
. We will answer immediately.
Where do you ship?
We ship from Patagonia, Argentina, to most International destinations, using Postal Service Certified Mail (standard delivery), Royal Mail and Federal Express. Shipping requires signature upon delivery, unless the package release is authorized by the recipient. We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
Shipping costs are based on weight and destination. You can view the rates for your order during the checkout process. Orders over USD 200 are only shipped via FedEx.
Standard delivery: USPS, Royal Mail - (no tracking available): from $ 11.95.
Express delivery: FedEx Priority (with online tracking): from $ 19.95.
- Export tax is automatically applied to your order in accordance with our National tax regulations.
- When you ship by FedEx, some countries outside US may require additional taxes and/or duties based on the customs value of your shipment. These costs are your responsibility. Contact your country's Customs service for specific details.
- US Residents: if you have a “signature on file” agreement with Fedex, neither Patagonia Gifts nor Fedex will be responsible for the lost of any package left at your front door. Please contact your local Fedex station for more details.
- Once the package has been shipped, any change in shipping address will have an additional cost of USD 5.
- Once Patagonia Gifts has delivered the merchandise to the carrier, you will assume the risk of loss and title for the merchandise. You are responsible for any additional taxes and duties. If you decide to refuse any shipments from Patagonia Gifts, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes or customs charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Patagonia Gifts.
What is the shipping time?
: You can expect delivery in approximately 3 weeks to most locations depending on the country. Delivery time is NOT guaranteed. It is merely computed based on the average delivery time of majority of orders shipped through USPS or Royal Mail standard service. Although we make every effort to ship all orders within 1 business day, their delivery is beyond our control and it entirely depends on the courier service. Therefore some orders may take much longer to arrive depending on the courier service.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico: Please allow at least 1 additional week for delivery.
APO/FPO addresses: Standard Delivery is the only shipping method available to these addresses. Please allow at least 2 additional weeks for delivery.
Please notice Standard Delivery does not provide tracking service during transit. You will only find delivery or attempted delivery information, once the package arrives to destination.
To ensure your order arrives on time for the special occasions, we highly recommend you place your order as early as possible or upgrade to express delivery option. Please read delivery times
: You can expect delivery within the United States in 4-5 business days after shipping if ordered by 11:00 am EST. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding United States and Argentina holidays determined by carriers.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico: Please allow at least 1 additional day for delivery.
Delivery times are not guaranteed
and may include extra transit time in case of Customs clearence or unforeseen delays. Late deliveries are always a possibility, but PatagoniaGifts will do its best to ensure on-time deliveries. Please read delivery times
When will my order arrive? What is the delivery time?
All orders will be shipped after credit card approval and order processing. This process may take 1 business days at which time the order will be shipped via the shipping service you chose.
For all first time orders, your billing address will be verified with the credit card company. If the billing address is incorrect or if the shipping address is different from the billing address, we will verify all information provided, to insure our new customers are protected. We will then contact you either by phone or E-mail. This policy is a security measure to combat against credit card fraud on the Internet. PatagoniaGifts reserves the right to cancel any order that is unable to be verified or processed. Please read shipping times
A product is in stock unless a backorder notice is posted in the product description. Backorder notices are updated each business day. It is possible that an item not shown on backorder at the time of order can become backordered between daily updates. We will notify you by email when such a backorder occurs.
All items shown at Patagonia Gifts are carefully handmade and are not stored in mass quantities, therefore please allow up to 1 week for backordered items delivery. We will always do our best to deliver as soon as possible before this time. In case the time needed for manufacture may take more than 1 week you will receive an email notification and offered a chance to cancel the order.
For large, corporate or special purchases the lead time will be arranged with the customer before placing an order.